Friday, February 24, 2012
1. What: Wayfare: a new digital magazine celebrating the art of the journey.
Why: My dear friend Peggy contributed her gorgeous Hong Kong photos + it’ll give you a serious case of wanderlust.
2. What: Ira Glass on Storytelling
Why: Inspiring advice for creatives across the board.
3. What: Maddie The Coonhound
Why: It’ll make you smile.
4. What: Kate Foley on Backyard Bill
Why: Some serious style inspiration.
5. What: It Ain’t That Deep
Why: A pictoral delight curated by a very talented chap.
6. What: T Magazine’s Snap Sketch
Why: A different way to see London Fashion Week.
7. What: A quote by Stefanie Marlis.
Why: A good reminder to be happy.
8. What: The Slowdance Skirt
Why: They don’t make enough emerald green clothing + its name makes me want to wear it and do just that.
9. What: Stylists: New Fashion Visionaries
Why: A beautiful visual on the collaborations that have spawned today’s creative landscape.