Friday, May 16, 2014
1. This photo by Zoe Ghertner (along with the rest of her beautiful portfolio).
2. The Totokaelo offices in Seattle, captured by Michael Muller for Remodelista.
3. The lace detail on this Vanessa Bruno blouse at Anaïse.
4. These simple (and beautifully shot) hair tutorials from Sans Ceuticals.
5. Lychee chia sorbet with black sesame avocado ice cream — say no more.
6. This independent photography magazine, designed by Barcelona-based Josep Puy.
7. These woven slip-on shoes from Zara (if only they made ‘em for women too!).
8. Enjoying following along with Brian Ferry‘s photos from Mexico for Club Monaco earlier this year.
9. These Wsake brass hair combs spotted on Miss Moss.
Happy weekend all! I’m off to run a half marathon up north (wish me luck!) and hoping to soak up a bit of this summer weather we’ve been having in LA this week (100° yeesh!). Anyone have any good hot weather recipes to keep cool? These blueberry yogurt popsicles are quick becoming a fixture in the office fridge.